Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Stacie, R.N.

 
This is the face of long nights filled with hard work and all of life's funny little challenges, struggles, and triumphs.  This is the face of a newly licensed Registered Nurse.  I survived and then I conquered.  I have wanted this for so long.. and so I did it.  I've been through hell and back since the start of nursing school and the biggest lesson I have learned is that if you want something bad enough, don't let anything stand in your way and just do it.  You will never know what you are capable of unless you try.  Time to move forward, get a nurse job, and go back to school this fall for my BSN.
Thank you to everyone who has supported me along the way. I couldn't have done it without you!


5 comments:

  1. Came across your blog looking for a song title. Read your story. Congrats. If you had an email up I would. Your eyes, not in a weird way, is something special. Would email you if I could.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. I have heard many times that my eyes have something special about them. I'm not quite sure I see it myself, but they certainly harbor many stories and emotions. I am curious, what song title were you looking for that lead you to my blog? And thank you for taking the time out of life to actually read my story. I am flattered.

      Delete
    2. The song starts "I've been chasing dreams for so long". I found out its an old song by Irene Cara. I heard it on a movie I was watching a few nights ago and decide to check and see who it was by. If you ever get bored shoot me a text. Your story reads like an unfinished book or film. Even the timing of your life starting your blog is interesting. Seriously, ever want to burn time hit me up. I am a good listener. Take care....

      Delete
    3. I checked out the song. Very inspirational/motivational. What movie was it from? And I am very sorry but I need to politely decline your texting offer. I may share bits of my life on here, but that's as far as it goes especially since I do not know you. Please do not take offense to that at all. But you are more than welcome to comment on any of my posts and shoot the shit with me this way. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to read my story. What is your name anyways?

      Delete
  2. No issues here and was only if you got bored. If you're not than its all good. Good with posting on here:

    Why did you start your blog? Did any specific event trigger the concept?

    BTW my name is Toni

    ReplyDelete