Tuesday, December 7, 2010

He doesn't hand out A's.

So, at the begining of this semester, on the first day of class, my oral communications teacher told us that he doesn't just hand out A's unless they are truly earned. That opening statement made me want to drop the class, but I kept telling myself that I can't just run away from difficult classes. A few weeks ago we had to do a formal informative presentation. Mine was about acute myocardial infarctions.. fancy name for heart attacks. I got my grade back last week which came with a bunch of feed back from the teacher. This girl right here got an A- and was told that the research I brought into my presentation was upper under-graduate level. Not bad for someone who's only going for an associates degree right now, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment