Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hurry up and wait.

I got my final grades back for last semester. I know that this is late news, but I have been enjoying my time off in between semesters. I did manage to get that B+ in Microbiology and I got a final grade of an A- in Oral Communications. I am happy with these grades, however I am disappointed that my GPA is now a 3.66 rather than the 3.74 that I started the semester with. The weekend following finals was filled with more studying.. a good 20ish hours of studying for the TEAS exam (the entry exam for the RN program). I was so nauseated by the time I finished the exam that I almost threw up in the school parking lot. I was terrified to know what my scores were. However, I amazed myself. I passed it on my first try. I scored above the minimum requirements in everything. Now it's a big waiting game to find out if I'm actually accepted into the program by the school. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment