Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Final Sim


Yesterday we went back to the clinical facility since we were given the okay to do so.  Then we got kicked out again because the norovirus is still going around.  And once again, we find out after we've had patient contact.  Go figure.
Today is final sim lab.  Two students get scheduled for a 1 hour block of time.  One student spends thirty minutes drawing a skill out of a hat and performing it in front of the lab instructor.  The other student spends thirty minutes in a "danger room" where there is a handful of things that are unsafe for the patient. Then the two students will swap places.  I'm hoping it won't be that difficult, but I suppose it will all depend on what skill I pick.  I've never been good at picking things out of a hat.. I guess one could say that I lack skill in that area.  Oh well.  There's no turning back now.  I'm just going to have to give it my all and do the very best that I possibly can.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment