Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Give them something to talk about

 
Sometimes I find myself to be extremely amusing. I'm sure some people would disagree and find my (sometimes vulgar) sense of humor to be utterly obnoxious and inappropriate at times. But that's how I am. For most of my life I have been the type of person who enjoys testing limits, questioning authority, and getting reactions out of people. So why stop now, right? As a nursing student we are expected to look and act professional. I can do that, but for the first day of class I won't. As senior nursing students, we will have a new batch of teachers. First impressions are everything and for me, that's fair game to be inappropriate or obnoxious. Which is why I plan on showing up, the first day of my senior year with tattoos exposed, facial piercings in, and freshly dyed purple hair.
 
 
"People are always going to talk, so give them something to talk about."

No comments:

Post a Comment