Thursday, June 16, 2011

My so called vacation.

My vacation is just a few days away from coming to end and, surprisingly, I'm a little happy about it. It has been nice to be able to sleep in, lounge around, and have a beer or two at lunch time. However, I am most definitely a busy body. I get bored with having nothing to do or nowhere to go. So I have spent a good chunk of my time doing laundry or cleaning. Tony has been at school or at work for most of the week and I'm starting to get a little lonely.  I said I was going to spend this week thinking about the surgery and any other options I may have, but I have had too much time to think.  The only thing that hasn't been on my mind is the surgery.  A little ironic, huh?  I am almost looking forward to going back to work.  I know that, come monday morning, I will regret what I just said.  So for now I guess I'll just bite my tongue and continue lounging around.

No comments:

Post a Comment