Sunday, February 27, 2011

Will the good still come with the bad?

I'm not sure if I mentioned this in the last couple posts, but I finally completed all the steps of applying for the nursing program. I was selected for an interview with someone from the nursing program as well as the vice president of student services. I tried to prepare for it, but when I got in there I was asked everything that I wasn't prepared for. Go figure! Even though it didn't go as well as I anticipated, I still answered everything they asked me to the best of my ability. I was confident and spoke about my experiences with pride but I never came across as being better than everyone else.. because I know that I am not. Now I am playing the waiting game again. I have to wait until mid/late March to receive a letter from the school stating whether or not I have been accepted into the program for this fall or if I have to try again for next fall.
Meanwhile, I am praying that the good still comes with the bad. This morning Tony's grandmother passed away. With all that I have had to deal with over the last year, the least that life could hand me now is an acceptance letter into the RN program for this fall. I have more than enough angels on my side now and I'm sure at least one of them could pull some strings for me. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment