Friday, April 1, 2011

Unlucky number 3

Whoever said that bad news comes in 3's is absolutely right! I was on skype with my sister tonight while she was talking to our mom on yahoo messenger. My sister (who is on the other side of the country) got the news from my mom before I did!! My godparents, who live in Canada, went for their physical check-ups. Both of them were diagnosed with cancer. My uncle has prostate cancer and my aunt has cervical cancer! And apparently, for the last week, my grandmother has been taking medication for Alzheimer's!! I'd like to know why parents couldn't fill me in on all of this sooner!?? Maybe because they figured I have enough on my plate with my own health scare going on right now?? Either way, it's my family too. I have a right to know. I'm a grown woman. I can handle bad news considering that's what my life has revolved around for the last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment