Thursday, October 6, 2011

Another round of three.

It has been a while since my last post, but once again it has been a busy week. Last Monday, one of my old coworkers lost her husband when he was working and fell 70-100 feet out of a tree. The next day, a current coworker lost her uncle-in-law when he took his own life. Oddly enough, he was on the same job site and saw the other man fall from the tree. On Thursday my mom decided to let me know about the right sided weakness and numbness she's been having. When I told her to go to my work and get checked out, she refused. And as she was telling me this, I was trying to study for an exam taking place the next morning.. in the same class that I got the 71 in. I was preparing myself for another epic failure with all of the distractions going on around me. However, to my surprise, I scored an 84. I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment