Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm not crazy

It's rather obvious that I can't sort my thoughts out enough to be able to blog about something solid.  Things are just plain hectic for me lately.  For example, yesterday I got out of class to find out Tony had left a plate of food in the car for me so I would have something for lunch.  I didn't even bother to eat it right away.  I knew that 2pm was right around the corner which is when alot of students get out of class and head home.  There's only one parkinglot exit at the school.  So that means traffic gets backed up big time.  Well, I had stuff to do and I refused to be stuck in traffic.  So I positioned the plate on the passenger seat so that the pasta salad wouldn't go tumbling off.  I managed to eat the sandwich while on the road, and surprisingly enough I didn't spill any on me.  I had to go to Rite Aid to pick up a couple prescriptions.  So of course once I got there I didn't bother to sit for a minute and eat.  Instead, I brought the plate of food in with me.  As I proceeded to shovel the food down my throat, everyone felt the need to stare at me as they walked by.  I got the, "Wow, she must be a crazy person," kind of stares.  Did they not see the scrubs embroidered with Nashua Community College Nursing??  I'm a busy college student, people!  I have care plans to write, exams to study for, and I'm starving!  There isn't enough time in a day for me to get everything done so I do the best I can to try and make it work.  I swear I'm not crazy.  One might beg to differ on that though.  The other day I definitely tried to pour coffee into my Fiji water bottle before I started to empty the dishwasher by putting the clean dishes into the fridge.  I'm sticking to my story though.  I am a sane person who just has a lot on her mind and can't think clearly about anything unrelated to nursing... at least I hope that's the case.

1 comment:

  1. Stacie, this one put a smile on my face. If your crazy than I am absolutely nuts. I am not even in nursing school and I do silly things like that. I am forever putting something in the freezer or fridge that doesn't belong there. It wouldn't have anything to do with two kids pouncing on me about dinner the second I walk in the door???? LOL

    You will make it just fine! Take one day at a time and just breathe........

    ReplyDelete