Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Little things and things with long legs.

Monday evening, Tony and I had to run to the store to get some more dog food for the pups.  As we stepped outside, we startled some more unannounced guests (we get a lot of those around here).  They took off running, if that's what you call it, and paraded through the neighbor's drive away.


I found them all to be rather cute.  Tony, on the other hand, wanted to let our other neighbor know about them because he has a turkey hunting license.  I finally convinced him to just leave them alone.  Most of them were little babies.  I would've felt awful.  Yeah I know.. what do we eat at Thanksgiving?  But I don't have to sit there and watch the turkey die at Thanksgiving.
Last night, the moon was beautiful.  I couldn't help but stand there and stare at it.



The only thing that was able to distract me, was our shadows, from the front light being on.  I noticed that my shadow had the legs that I've always wished for, but will never have.  Yup, I was jealous of my own shadow.  How weird, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment