Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm disappointed in me


Wow, has it really been almost one week since my last post?!  Lame excuse, but I've been busy trying to keep up with everything.  Ever since the 71 I got, on last Friday's lecture exam, I have been pushing myself to the point of exhaustion.  We had a lab exam on Tuesday, which I scored a 92 on.  However, the 71 still resides in the back of my mind.  I am disappointed in myself.  I refuse to give up though.  It's just fuel for the fire.


Aside from crappy exam scores, our hygiene projects, care plans, and outlines mixed with the 32 hour work weeks have been eating up all of my time as well as all my energy.  As much as I wanted to stay on track with my routines, I decided to let myself sleep in this morning.  Of course my idea of sleeping in on a Saturday is far different than most peoples' idea of sleeping in.  I was awake and out of bed at 7am rather than the usual 5am.  I'm crazy.  I know.


Now that you all know how horrible I'm doing in school, it's time for me to get back to studying.  Hygiene projects are being presented on Monday and we have another lecture exam on Friday.  Hopefully the next post will be a little more uplifting than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment