Friday, September 16, 2011

Have mercy on us!


Holy hell am I tired!  I don't know how I managed to stay awake the past two days at work, or how I even made the drive home from work!  And now I have to sit through a few hours of lecture and then take an exam.  Oh boy am I in trouble!  I'm so sleep deprived my eyes literally hurt.  It feels like someone is inside my head, relentlessly yanking away on a noose that is wrapped tightly around each of my eyeballs.
As for this exam today.. I am beyond nervous about it.  I hate taking first exams with new teachers.  They all have such very different testing styles.  We were told it will closely resemble the layout of the NCLEX, which is nice to know, but what kinds of questions are going to be on this exam?  I have bad luck of studying what I think is important and the teachers end up putting everything that I didn't study on the exams.  With this being the first (of many) this semester, I'm hoping she will have a little bit of mercy on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment