Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First test of the semester

I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day.  Unfortunately, I was stuck working twelve hour shifts all weekend as well as yesterday. 


To my disadvantage, I was too exhausted to study by the time I got home and today is our first med math test.  If we don't pass this one, we will be allowed only two more attempts.  If we don't pass any of them.. I'm pretty sure we can consider our nursing education over for this semester.  In order to give medications during our clinical rotations, we have to master med math.  I only work well under pressure when it comes to critical situations in the ER and writing last minute papers for school.  I know how important this test is, today, and I am terrified.  We have to score at least a 90% on it, which isn't very comforting when there is only ten questions.  I guess I will just have to call upon all my angels in heaven and do the best that I can.
Since it is raining this morning, and people don't know how to drive safely when it's anything but sunny out, I am going to cut this post short and head to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment