Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm losing it!

The good news is... my sister and rick are safe from the tsunami that pretty much didn't happen. It wasn't nearly as bad as people thought it was going to be.
The bad news is... I'm losing my hair! The stressing over school and grades is literally causing me to lose little small clumps of hair! I don't feel like I'm stressing out that much, but apparently I am. I can't really think of any other reason that would cause this to happen. I've been told to get my thyroid checked, but it's always been fine as long as I take my pill, and I have been. And the hospital continues to bill me everytime I do end up getting my TSH checked. I don't know why considering I have my health insurance through the hospital. I'd rather not have any more bills than what I have now. It's not going to help my stress level much. I don't think anything at all is going to help my stress level at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment