Saturday, February 27, 2010

whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly

I passed my statistics test with an 89! I did much better than I thought I was going to. Now I need to focus on studying for my A&P lab practical this Tuesday. I was afraid I would have to spend the weekend studying by candle light. With all the rain we got the other day and the powerful winds, we were without power for almost 24 hours. I couldn't even shower yesterday before work. I would've even settled for a cold shower, but because we have a well and didn't have power, we had absolutely no water too! But there's plenty of water in my garage thanks to the rain! When I got home from work last night my poor little pup, Simba, was so cold! We even piled his bed with blankets too! The three of us ended up cuddling on the couch to try and stay warm.
I woke up this morning to find out that a nasty earthquake hit Chile and now they are expecting a tsunami to hit Hawaii. Hawaii is where my sister is stationed. So I am a little on edge today. I'm not exactly sure how I am going to be able to stay focused on studying but I know I need to try. I'm sure my sister, Rick, and their dogs will be okay. Whatever's meant to be, will work out perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment