Tuesday, February 23, 2010

not ready!

I have a quiz in statistics today and to be completely honest, I'm not ready for it! The last couple days I have been so busy working, then coming home and trying to cram for statistics, that I totally forgot to check and see if I have a lab due today in A&P. When it's my weekend to work in the ER, I have to do Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday because of my school schedule and it totally drains me! By the time Tuesday comes around I am never quite sure wether I am coming or going! And work has been bad enough lately that on Friday... I thought it was actually Monday! I'm pretty sure I'm starting to lose my mind! Maybe that's why I'm so unprepared for this stats quiz today. I should probably going and look for my mind before I attempt to do any more studying! Please excuse me while I go and do that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment