Friday, February 5, 2010

tired isn't the word

I am beyond exhausted! For some reason, over the last week, I haven't been able to get more than three hours of sleep. I'm guessing that maybe, subconsciously, I am freaking out way too much about school. But who wouldn't be stressed with 3-4 quizzes every week!? I'm trying so hard not to fail and yet I feel like all my hard work.. is working against me. And now I have one more bit of awesomeness weighing on my mind. The VA has struck again! Tony and I got our tax returns back today. It hit our bank account first thing this morning. We had some big plans with that money. Mostly just paying extra on rent, and bills, and getting the vehicles up to par. But the VA wasted no time at all. They took every last penny of our tax returns due to Tony's whole mess of a GI debt or whatever it is that we have been struggling to fix over the last six months. So now we have almost nothing. And of course Tony felt the need to tell me about this while I was at work today. I broke down and cried. I'm so sick of being stressed, and worrying, and trying so hard and still getting nowhere! Between my lack of sleep the last week and how much I cried today, my eyes are burning! It's only a matter of time now before they just fall right out of my head!
As for studying tonight.. I thought I wasn't going to get much done at all. However, I registered on a pretty cool website tonight: www.myaandp.com I have been glued to it for the last two to three hours just playing around with all the tools and labs and what not. I found it to be very helpful.
I really need to try and get some sleep now. I have to work again in the AM and if I don't get more than three hours of sleep tonight.. well, I apologize in advance if I'm just plain cranky tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I am always here for you honey...always

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dissapointed to hear how the government is treating Tony after his 2 tours to Iraq on behalf of his country. Does it surprise me...NO. However, things will get better. But you do have to get more sleep somehow. Your capacity to push forward with little sleep will last only so long. I don't have to tell you how important it is to refuel your body and mind. Good luck and keep the faith. Your memere is watching over you. Just ask for her help and guidance in times of despair.

    ReplyDelete