Thursday, February 11, 2010

that's what I get for having to teach myself!

I really don't have a whole lot to blog about today. I need to get my butt in gear and study for my rather large A&P test today. On Tuesday, I got a bunch of quizzes back from my A&P class as well as my first quiz in statistics. I was rather worried about the stats quiz. Since my teacher isn't really the greatest, I have had to teach myself everything I am supposed to be learning in class. Last week when my teacher handed out the quiz for us to take, I found myself sitting there just staring at it. I was drawing complete blanks and was rather disappointed in myself for not teaching me well enough! I had that gut feeling that I was going to bomb the quiz! After ten minutes of just flipping through the pages wondering what the heck I was supposed to do or how I was supposed to pass it, I started looking for things that I did know and took it from there. After another ten minutes went by and other students started getting up and passing their quiz in, I couldn't help but feel stupid. I felt like I should've been done already too! But I guess slow and steady does win the race. Only one person scored a 100, and five students scored between 90-99. I was lucky enough to be one of those five people! I made only a couple silly mistakes and managed to pass it with a 90! Thank God! Now I just need to pass this A&P test today!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go. You are slowly but steadily learning you can do this. Keep putting in the long hours and hard work. It will pay off in the end.

    ReplyDelete