Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Learning to love it

This morning, I am frantically studying histology. I hate it. I honestly do. But in the next seven hours I better learn to love it. I have a quiz today on it. I'm praying that class is canceled tonight now that it is snowing out. But I know that my prayers are useless. My teacher has already told us she will never cancel class since she lives only five minutes away from the school and drives a huge SUV. Sigh. Of course I could never be so lucky. I brought my histology papers to work yesterday to try and study some of the slides I will be quizzed on today. Unfortunately, the ER was SO busy that I barely had a chance to catch my breath! I was totally exhausted by the time I got out of there last night. I was thankful to have made it out of there alive! By the time I got home and settled in, I was able to squeeze in about an hour of studying before I was completely passed out on the couch.
I do have more to blog about, but it's just going to have to wait until some other time. I need to get back to studying. I need to pass this damn histology quiz tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment