Thursday, March 18, 2010

Stop slacking!

I've made it to spring break! And I'm still here... at home. Aren't I supposed to be in Florida partying it up with all the other college kids? Oh how I wish I had the money to do so! However, even if I did have the money, there still would be no partying for me this week. I am sick again! Usually every year from November until April I get sick an amazing number of times. And now with the added stress of school, my immune system hates me more than ever! I have a lot of stuff to do for A&P this week and I haven't even started any of it!! I don't have the energy. I have a severe case of faucet face right now accompanied by an unattractive cough. I have been anything but productive this week with my school work. I went home early from work Monday and yesterday. I didn't even care about celebrating St. Patty's Day. Instead, I was far more comfortable parked on the couch and not moving. I don't feel any better today but unfortunately I need to put the slacking on hold and meet up with one of my classmates today at the school to work on our fitness center lab. So I suppose I should stop sitting around in my own filthy germs, go shower, get ready and stop slacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment