Thursday, August 18, 2011

Eleven days

Only eleven days until nursing school starts. I'm scared, but I'm ready.  I'm ready to finally start and get nursing school over and done with.  I'm just not ready to have to give up my daily routines.  My work days never change much.  Every day is the same when it comes to getting up, getting ready, and driving to work.. although sometimes I change my route to work to keep things a little interesting.  My days at work are usually different considering I work in an emergency room and we never know what's going to come through the doors next.  I like my day off routine though.  I wake up, get some coffee going, watch Ellen and giggle every time she dances, then I switch it to the investigation discovery channel, crochet, and cuddle with the pups.  I finally finished Tony's blanket.







My hawk friends have also been back.




And every time I start to feel anxious about school starting, my guardian angels show up and remind me that they are always watching over me.







No comments:

Post a Comment