Friday, August 19, 2011

Med Math Night

Last night, the senior nursing students took it upon themselves to host an optional med math night for us freshman nursing students.  After the day I had at work yesterday, I really didn't feel like going.  But with school starting in less than two weeks, I figured it would be in my best interest to get my mojo going now.  They had a few prizes to give to students who volunteered to go up to the board and solve a med math problem.  Who doesn't like to win a prize?  So I happily volunteered and won myself a text book.

As long as this will be required text book for our psych rotation, I will have saved myself $125.  And if it isn't the required edition, then I can always sell it for some pocket change.  Either way, I'm not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment